Buffalo Jaw Bone Stone Bladed Knife - #4 made in 2021
Handmade by Elliot Collins - Only one available and ready to ship. This stone bladed knife features a medium hand knapped Peoria chert stone blade and buffalo jaw bone handle. All natural glues and gut hafting, antiqued to perfection with a mellow polish.
This is a one of a kind listing, this knife is ready to ship. Overall length of knife is approx 9.5 inches and blade width at widest point in 1.75 inches.
Stone Bladed Knife Details:
- 3-5/8 inch long Hand Knapped Peoria Chert blade
- Buffalo Jaw Bone handle (no teeth)
- Cemented with Animal Hide Glue
- Intricate Cross-hatch Style Etchings
- Subtle Natural Red Ochre Stain
- Small antler display prop stand included
If you have any questions please contact us