Antler War Club - #10 of 2021
Handmade by Elliot Collins - Only one available and ready to ship. This piece was made because a unique long straight beam of antler presented the opportunity and just screamed to be a club. Decorated with alternating white/blue bead wraps, jute cord wrapped handle, and subtle cross hatch etchings. All natural glues and earth ochres, antiqued to perfection with a mellow polish.
This is a one of a kind listing, this piece is ready to ship. Overall length of the club is 12.5 inches.
- Distressed Naturally Shed Deer Antler
- Alternating Blue and White Seed Bead Wraps
- Jute Cord Wrapped Handle
- Cemented with Animal Hide Glue
- Hand Carved Cross Hatch Etchings
- Subtle Natural Red and Blue Ochre Stain
If you have any questions please contact us.