Stone Bladed Axe/Tomahawk - #2 of 2022
Handmade by Elliot Collins - Only one available and ready to ship. This piece was made from a long section of self harvested fire hardened osage orange wood and features a large hand knapped Arkansas Novaculite tomahawk head. Decorated with alternating white/blue bead wraps, jute cord wrapped handle, antiqued brass tack patters, and subtle cross hatch etchings. All natural glues and earth ochres, antiqued to perfection with a mellow polish.
This is a one of a kind listing, this piece is ready to ship. Overall length of the club is 27.5 inches.
- Distressed Self Harvested and tooled Osage Orange Wood Handle
- Alternating Blue and White Seed Bead Wraps
- Jute Cord Wrapped Handle
- Cemented with Animal Hide Glue
- Hafted with Natural Gut
- Hand Carved Cross Hatch Etchings
- Subtle Natural Red and Blue Ochre Stain
If you have any questions please contact us.