Official Overstreet Identification and Price Guide
Hands down the best guide on the market to learn the many different types and styles of traditional arrowheads and stone tools found in the U.S. This all new, nearly 1400 page edition is packed with thousands of actual sized illustrated points covering the entire U.S divided into 10 geographical regions.
THE PROFESSIONAL STANDARD FOR ALL INDIAN ARROWHEAD COLLECTORS
Are you looking for insight, understanding, and a whole lot of information? If so, let the dean of arrowhead collectors, Robert M. Overstreet, take you on a guided tour of this exciting hobby and the history it represents in The Official Overstreet Indian Arrowheads Identification and Price Guide, Thirteenth Edition!
This new edition is packed with thousands of new illustrations – More than 12,000 actual-size photographs – of points from all over the United States. It’s a hands-on, how-to education in one book!
For more than two decades, there has been only one authoritative resource for experienced enthusiasts and beginners alike. Collectors, dealers, and historians agree: The Official Overstreet Indian Arrowheads Identification and Price Guide is the best book of its kind!
Thousands of new illustrations included covering many new point types that have never been seen before from all over the United States.
- More than 12,000 actual-size photographs
- Exciting section with over 440 actual size color photos
- Special sections on how to identify and grade your points
- Large format
- Featuring 10 Geographic Sections PLUS A BRAND NEW section on related High Quality Prehistoric Artifacts collected by some of the Most Distinguished Collectors of today’s times
- Includes revised pricing, new photos, plus a tour of the Museum of Native American History in Bentonville Arkansas.
Publisher: Diversified Publishing
Publication date: 12/31/2013
Edition number: 13
Book dimensions: 6.70 (w) x 9.30 (h) x 1.69 (d)